Adebanjo Tolulope is my name. Senior customer experience officer with over 8 years experience handling technical and nontechnical customer calls and complaints in large and small organizations. Cross-functional experience in the customer account and service management, operations and project management, as well as banking, product management, logistics, and digital financial services. To obtain a challenging and rewarding sales position where I can use my experience in customer service and communication to help increase productivity and profitability. Skill: Leadership Experience, Self-motivated professional, Teambuilding, Customer service, Microsoft Office, Sales Reporting, problem resolution, Account management, coaching, mentoring CRM software, communications, Product management, Vendor onboarding management, Google analytics.
Kindly find attached my resume for your review.
Adebanjo Tolulope Yetunde.
Tolu obtained a bachelor of technology in Acricultural economics and extension at Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, Ogbomoso, Oyo State .
Work & Experience
• Responsible for maintaining existing client revenue and retention while cross-selling additional products and services • Track and manage the company's product using Data and • Provide assistance to merchants for a seamless onboarding process • Google Analytics Provide daily and weekly report with the use of Google and Excel sheet. • Serve as a point of escalation and resolution for client service issues via outbound calls and social media. • Training and coaching of new joiners • Developed customer loyalty through superior high-touch customer service, effective and prompt communications, and frequent onsite client visits to represent the firm's presence on the desk. • Responsible for the regular onsite client visits in order to analyze client business, train new users, and introduce products and services to grow the firm's footprint. • Manage clients' expectations across an entire product suite.
• Ensuring riders without bikes come onboard. • Constant visitation and follow-up on riders without bike. • Prompt daily report to the head fleet recruitment • Collate report from field officers • Supervision of field officers to ensure service delivery • Evaluate report from field officers to check performance delivery • Prepare report for performance review.
• Assist with payroll for employees. • Check register for cash and charge totals at the beginning and end of each shift • Conduct inventory checks and restock supplies as needed • Document and quickly resolve all customer satisfaction issue • Answer customer inquiries and quickly resolve any issues • Inspect the staff for cleanliness and workflow efficiency
• Screen and answer calls, emails, and correspondence with professionalism and in a timely manner. • Ensure complaints, inquiries, and requests are forwarded to the appropriate unit and treated as appropriate. • Provide accurate information to customers • Update database with information quickly and efficiently • Contribute to high-level of customer satisfaction by constantly maintaining a friendly attitude
• Handled customer inquiries and complaints via calls, emails, and social media platforms in a timely manner. Kept accurate records of all interactions, including customer names, addresses, phone numbers and other necessary details • Developed and trained new customer service representatives on the proper handling of customer inquiries. Created a new customer database by entering customer information into a database Leverage analytical skill to creatively present information and answer questions. • Identify gaps and suggest products to potential clients • Generate daily report
5 - 08/2016 • Maintain operational efficiency through following proper office protocols. • Resolve office-related issues according to predetermined procedures • Respond to all inquiries and requests in a timely manner • Perform general clerical tasks and administrative responsibilities as needed • Contribute to high-level of customer satisfaction by constantly maintaining a friendly attitude • Provide accurate information to customers • Update database with information quickly and efficiently
• Responsible for processing licensing applications and permits. • Intimate applicants regarding application procedures and relevant matters. • Weekly and Monthly report preparation