Our Client is looking for talented, super ambitious sales person in our sales team. Interact with customers and clients for driving sales. Must have good real estate knowledge and background, must know how to handle real estate clients and their requirements. Must have
good marketing skills and presentation skill with goods manners.
Job Title Real Estate Sales
Functionality Drive customers to sales:
2. Client Meetings
3. Site Visit
4. Deal Closure
Reporting Sales Head
Tele pitching prospective leads about the projects and
providing all information and query resolution to drive
those leads to scheduled site visit.
• Help Clients to make the right decisions with their requirement and explain the various projects based on their
• Assist and manage lead acquisition, data management,
client acquisition, client grievances, and reporting issues
• Drive Sales: Lead Generation (Referral Leads, Cold Calling,
Lead Cleaning) to Site Visit to Closure
• Achieve the company sales target (Project: Quarterly)
• Create, run survey campaigns and assist the Sales and
Marketing Team for Project Designing and Launch
• Build relationship with new customers to drive sales
• Build relationship with existing customers to generate reference sales.
• Conduct Site Visit (Virtual and Physical)
Key Performance Index
1. Achieving high cold lead conversion into site visits
2. Achieving high sales conversion and outperforming the
targets (Converting site visits to closures)
3. Referral Lead Generation
4. Building the Team and grooming into a team leader.
• Calling Leads and qualifying the lead for site visit (Handling Customer
Inquiry). Attending In-bound and outbound marketing calls to leads
generated through various marketing activates.
• Responsible for entire pre-sales function, from leads handling to customer site visit to closure
• Providing information to clients with real estate requirement over
calls, email, WhatsApp
• Follow-up with Customer. Doing regular follow-ups and ensuring customer site visit.
• Addressing issues & feedbacks from your clients – over calls, site visit
and post visit follow-ups
• Co-coordinating with sales team after site visit, updating and maintaining daily, weekly and monthly reports. Daily tracking and reporting of lead metrics
• Manage and solve client queries, concerns and grievances. Resolve
customer complaints quickly and effectively
• Convert prospects into clients by show-casing projects and inventories best matching to their needs and requirements.
• Use leads shared by the company with an objective to turn them into
customers. Generate self-leads (Through referrals, business directories) to convert them into customers.
• Follow-up with customers over telephone, email, WhatsApp – visit
customers at their preferred venues, provide end to end guidance to
customers during site visit and post site visit.
• Client Data Management – Collecting and updating the database and
CRM. Scheduling meetings and assigning the lead to the ground sales
• Understand customer needs and develop plans to address them
• Building relationship and driving sales to match targets. Build longterm relationships with clients and customers. Identify key staff in
client companies to cultivate profitable relationships
• Maintain all customer records of interaction, booking through the
• Be compliant with the policies and procedures of the organisation as
well as the applicable local
Experience 2-3 years of Experience as Real Estate Sales and Site Visit Sales with any
Real Estate Company or Real Estate Affiliated Company. Must
have experience of Tele-Calling, Tele-Pitching and sales conversion.
Technical Skills • Microsoft Office (Excel, Words, Powerpoint etc)
• CRM (Customer Relationship Management Tools)
Non-Technical Skills • Ability to understand requirements of prospects and decent aptitude
to understand and pitch property solutions to prospects.
• Good selling and negotiation skills
• Experience in direct sales.
• Good writing skills
• Excellent oral communication skills
• Ability to guide and direct teams
• Ability to work under pressure with extremely tight deadlines
• Problem-solving attitude
• Aptitude for fostering positive relationships
• Teamwork Skills
• Customer-oriented mind-set
• Understanding of Real Estate
Education Graduated from a reputable institution with English as the Primary Language.