Our Client, a major player in Real Estate Sector is looking for a Marketing and Content Communicaton Specialist who is passionate about their work and oversees the organization’s marketing campaigns through marketing. As a Marketing and Content Communicaton Specialist, you will be responsible for developing and executing communication concepts and marketing strategies for the company. You will also be required to conduct market research to identify opportunities for promotion and growth. Collaborate with managers in preparing budgets and monitoring expenses. If you are a self-motivated individual with a positive attitude and a desire to succeed, we want you on our team!
- Create Contents for Marketing Communication purposes
- Contribute in the implementation of marketing strategies.
- Develop and implement effective marketing strategies and communication plans
- Manage digital marketing campaigns to enhance brand presence
- Utilize social media, email marketing, SEO, and content creation tactics.
- Plan advertising and promotional campaigns for products or services on a variety of media (social, print etc.)
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to create engaging content.
- Generate innovative ideas to drive brand awareness and customer engagement.
- Ensure brand consistency across all marketing and communication channels.
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements.
- Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using software or by hand to produce final design.
- Test graphics across various media. and ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand.
- Create Videos for Brand Marketing
- Monitor and analyse marketing performance using relevant tools and platforms.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and incorporate best practices.
- Conduct market research to identify opportunities for promotion and growth
- Liaise with stakeholders and vendors to promote success of activities and enhance the company’s presence
- Analysis and reporting: information gathering for statistical analysis, review and reporting
- See all ventures through to completion and evaluate their success using various metrics
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
B.Sc/BA in Marketing, Business Administration or relevant field
4-5yrs Experience as a Marketing Communicator, IT, Videography and Digital Marketing
Digital Marketing, Videography, Content Writer, IT and Marketing Skills
Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
Excellent knowledge of MS Office and marketing software (e.g. CRM)
Highly motivated, detail-oriented, and flexible
Good understanding of market research techniques, statistical and data analysis methods
Proven experience as marketing officer or similar role
Solid knowledge of marketing techniques and principles
Thorough understanding of social media and web analytics
Method of application
Interested and qualified applicants should forward their CV/Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org as the subject should be the job title/ location.