Job Title: Human Resource Officer
Location: Ile-Ife, Osun State
Job Type: Full Time
Job Brief Our Client, a major player in the Automobile Sector and Sales of Brand new Vehicles and Auto-maintenance, is looking for a goal driven and energetic Human Resource Officer
- Preparing job descriptions, advertising vacant positions, and managing the employment process.
- Orientating new employees and training existing employees.
- Monitoring employee performance.
- Providing counseling on policies and procedures.
- Ensuring meticulous implementation of payroll and benefits administration.
- Communicating with staff about issues affecting their performance.
- Ensuring that all employees are organized and satisfied in their work environment.
- Overseeing the health and safety of all employees.
- Implementing systematic staff development procedures.
- Ensuring accurate and proper record-keeping of employee information in electronic and digital format.
- B.Sc/Hnd in human resources, business administration and relevant field
- 2-3years of experience as an HR Officer or similar HR role
- Additional HR education and certification will be a plus
- Excellent knowledge of various HR functions such as pay & benefits, recruitment, onboarding, evaluation, training & development etc.
- Good understanding of labor laws
- Proficient in MS Office
- Good decision-making skills
- Strong ethical standards
- Experience with HR software such as ATS, HRIS and Recruitment Marketing platform will be a plus
- Outstanding organizational and time-management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Method of application
Interested and qualified applicants should forward their CV/Resume to email@example.com and the subject should be the job title/ location.